Wedding Layouts

I thought I would share a few of the layouts I've done for my wedding album. I use a number of different brands of products. My albums themselves are Creative Memories albums, and I use alot of their cutting tools, which I love. Alot of my paper, stickers and embellishments are bought from Hobby Lobby (love, love, LOVE Hobby Lobby!). I've recently been introduced to Stampin Up! products by a coworker of mine, and so far I've been very happy with quality of them. If you have any questions about a specific product or technique I used, just ask!

The Intro Page
With albums I've made in the past, I've often left this page blank and done it very last. I've always felt that the first page, being the first thing that you see when you open the album, is the most important page. It kind of "sets the tone" for the album. If you open a scrapbook and the first page is a dud, what desire do you have the look at the rest of them? With this album, I actually scrapped the intro page first, and I'm quite happy with it! It's simple and elegant, much like our beautiful wedding.



The Details Page
This spread was inpsired by this birthday layout by Crystal Jeffrey Rieger over at Memory Makers magazine. I just love her scrapbooking style and am often inspired by her blog. Please check it out!


I thought the title of this page was really fun! I found a packet of a bunch of fall-themed die cuts at Hobby Lobby that went perfect with our fall-themed wedding. I used thick adhesive stickers to create a 3D look.


The main thing I loved about Crystal's layout was how the photos looked like polaroids. I can't tell if they actually are, or if she just did what I did and backed the photos to make it look like it.



Well, I'm off to watch Michigan State lose to Butler. I don't know about you guys, but my bracket SUCKS.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails